Phone 1-888-651-5335

Study Permit Processing

If a temporary interterminal worker wishes to attend post-secondary education in Canada, we can assist with the transfer a worker to student permit or extension a current study permit (dependents of TFWs as well).

Permanent Residency

Along with Mercan Capital, there are a number of permanent residency programs that IMP can assist individuals with, including:

  • Business Immigration Class
  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Quebec Skilled Worker
  • Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Canadian Experience Class, and
  • Family Sponsorship

Family Documents

Together with Mercan Capital, IMP Canada can assess an individual's options for gaining the necessary documentation to assist family members currently overseas in entering Canada on either a temporary or permanent basis. We can also provide services for the extension of family members' documents who are already in Canada in order to extend their stay.

Work Permit Processing

We can provide services for the processing the necessary paperwork to transition from a student to a worker after the completion of studies to remain in Canada while gaining valuable work experience.